As EASA Part 21J Design Organisation, we work to the most stringent requirements, providing a Design Service for many types of aircraft:
- Small Light Single Engine
- Multi Engine Corporate
- Military Aircraft.
- Rotorcraft from Single engine VFR to Multi Engine IFR, Police, EMS, Military, Corporate & Commercial
Approved by EASA, UK CAA, UAE GCAA, UK MoD and other NAA (National Aviation Authorities,) we provide, on a case-by-case basis, Certification and Compliance documentation that meets and/or exceeds these approvals.
We offer the flexibility to provide the Total Solution from Concept through to Certification or just provide Certification, Design (Mechanical/Avionics), Stress reports, as well as support your own in house projects.
Our Team of Design, Compliance Verification, Stress and Flight Test Engineers have a combined experience of over 200 years.
Typical Projects undertaken by our Skilled Engineers include:
- Avionics Upgrades, including VHF Comms, HTAWS, TCAS, GPS/SBAS
- Mission Equipment, including HD Displays, HD DVR, Mission Mapping, Surveillance systems
- External Equipment, Including FLIR Cameras, Search Lights, PA Systems
Working with OEM’s we support the first installation of new equipment in developing STC’s.
For additional information or enquiries please contact us here or call on Crawley 01293 540597 or Stapleford 01708 687469.